Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Why Learn to Read Qur'an?

When I was a kid,  I didn't have any idea why my Dad took me to Taman Pendidikan Al-Qur'an (TPA) - a kind of informal educational institution of Qur'an for kids and teens. Not only that, my Dad used to ask me reading Qur'an in front of him after Magrib prayer so that he could correct any mistakes that I made.

Now, I am so grateful for those learning experiences. I am now able to recite Qur'an well, insya Allah. And I have just realized the importance of learning to read Qur'an:

  • 10 Rewards for each letter of Qur'an that I read for my saving in the hereafter.
  • Reading Qur'an is one of proofs that I love Allah swt. and Rasulullah saw.  
  • The ability of reading Qur'an makes me interested in learning more what is in the Holy Qur'an
  • Many beautiful prayers that I can practice every day, especially pray for me and my parents
  • Many great stories of the life in the past with lots of lesson learned

Let's start learning to read Qur'an. May Allah saw. help us and make it easy. Aammiin.


For Private Qur'an Lesson, please contact:
Siti Fitriah
Phone: (+62)857-5856-6433
Email: siti.fitriah71@gmail.com
Facebook: Siti Fitriah Musadad


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment.

ATLAS.ti keren! (Day 129)

Aku ke kampus agak siangan buat ikutan sesi training cara pakai ATLAS.ti buat analisa data, terutama analisa qualitative. Keren banget sih t...